Wednesday 16 May 2018
26 Sinclair Avenue, Glen Iris
• To receive apologies and proxies [Proxy forms available at the Office]
• To confirm Minutes of the 2017 Annual General Meeting
• To receive the Annual Report for 2017
• To receive the Audited Financial Statement for the year ended 31/12/2017
• To elect Office Bearers and Committee Members for the next 12 months
• To appoint an Auditor for the year ending 31 December 2018
• To approve Subscription Fees for 2019
• To consider other business of which notice has been given in accordance with the Rules.
* Complete copies of the Rules of Association are available on the Forms and Downloads page
All Executive and Committee positions will be declared vacant. Nomination and proxy forms (both available from the Office) must be deposited with the Secretary not less than 7 days (in the case of nominations) and not less than 24 hours (in the case of proxies) prior to the time for the commencement of the Meeting.
The Annual General Meeting will be followed by a presentation from Amanda Donohoe, CEO of Servants Community Housing.
Servants Community Housing has been operating affordable accommodation and safe housing for those on low incomes for over thirty years in Hawthorn, and more recently in Kew. Their website provides more details and can be visited by clicking here.
Amanda's talk is entitled;
Falling through the cracks: housing people living on the edge
A light lunch will be provided for those who notify the Office before Wednesday 9 May of their intention to attend. Pre-booking is essential for catering purposes.
Nominations for Committee: click here
Proxy Form: click here
PLEASE REMEMBER TO WEAR YOUR NAME BADGE